1984 J Boats J/30
Yacht price :
The J30 set the standard for cruiser/racers for it’s class, with over 540 hulls built. They are nimble in light air, and excel in a strong breeze. The J30 can perform around the buoys as well as accommodate the family on extended trips.
Blue Streak is a well maintained J30, with upgrades to make the vessel easier to sail short handed. The mast track has been updated to reduce friction while raising the mainsail. The head sail is roller furling for easy Genoa deployment. The hatches have been upgraded, and now open allowing for excellent ventilation down below on warm days and for overnight trips.
The easier your boat is to sail the more you will be using it. That philosophy was employed with these upgrades.
Blue Streak is a great all around 30 foot boat that is ready to sail today.
- J Boats
- Cape St Claire, MD, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Blue Streak
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 30 ft - 9.14 meter
- Dry Weight:
- Draft - max:
- Draft - min:
- Bridge Clearance:
- Yammer 2 Cyl. Diesel
- Engine # 0888
- Barient Winches "10" X2, "21" X2, "25" x2
- Roller furling headstay
- Boom-Vang that supports boom
- Upgraded mast track for mainsail
- Flag Blue Bimini that does not Impede boom movement
- Data Marine Instruments: Wind, Speed/distance, Depth
- Sail Comp on mast
- Magellan Nav 1200
- Uniden VHF
- Stereo/CD system with input jack for MP3 player. 2 cockpit speakers and 2 cabin speaker
- Freshwater sink
- Lytham Mariner Stove Top
- Genoa and main are on the boat
- Two Spare Headsails and a Spinnaker
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.