2009 MJM Yachts 34z
Yacht price :
ZINGARA may be the best MJM 34Z to ever be offered for sale. She is Hull #63 and nearly the last model built before the introduction of the 36Z. Gently used and much loved by the original owners who are moving up to a larger retirement boat. ZINGARA is in immaculate condition and has always been lift kept and has all the right options. Highlights include: 350 hours on the Yanmar 440, 46 hours on the Northern Lights genset. Bow and stern thrusters, upgraded inverter 2013, new textilene covers 2014 and beautiful teak decks on pilot house and aft deck.
- MJM Yachts
- Annapolis, MD, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Doug Zurn
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 34 ft - 10.36 meter
- 37 ft 5 in - 11.41 meter
- 11 ft - 3.35 meter
- Dry Weight:
- Draft - max:
- 2 ft 4 in - 0.71 meter
- Draft - min:
- Bridge Clearance:
- Cruise Speed:
- 25 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Direct Drive
- Fuel Type:
- 440 (Individual), 440 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 30 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 72 gallons - 2 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 58 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 20 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Total Power: 440
Cruising Speed: 25
Max Speed: 30
Fresh Water: 58 Holding: 20
Hull and Deck
- Standard is the Down East Hard-Top model with front-opening windshields for maximum weather protection or ventilation.
- Hi-tech composite construction under vacuum using an oven post-cured epoxy impregnated, stitched biaxial E-glass/Kevlar/CoreCell laminate.
- Solid epoxy GRP centerline keel/backbone and chines with structural grid to minimize damage from grounding and to exceed 2003 draft CE Mark (ISO) structural standards for an Ocean Category A vessel.
- Modified deep-V, offshore hull design with sharp entry and moderate beam having dual lifting strakes, chine flats, 18-degree transom deadrise and prop pocket for shoal draft operation.
- Fully recessed trim tab pockets.
- Premium Majestic Blue Awlgrip hull finish with Gold cove and white waterline boot
- Transferable 10-year warranty against osmotic blistering.
- Bilges, lockers and engine compartment finished with smooth off-white epoxy finish.
- Low maintenance, high-density PVC gunwale guardrail with high-polish stainless steel rub strip.
- Large, tinted Lewmar through-hull opening ports in saloon w/screens and pull-down blinds for harbor viewing from below and good ventilation
- Molded swim platform with 37" telescoping, stainless under-platform ladder and hand-hold or mooring bar. Buff non-skid color matches deck. Platform is constructed with no openings so as to dampen wake and exhaust noise.
- Optional transom door to starboard with removable transom seat section.
- Molded quarter-guard with stainless rubstrake extending from corners of transom platform.
- Hi-tech composite construction under vacuum, using an oven post-cured epoxy impregnated, stitched biaxial E-glass and Baltek Aerospace-Grade Core.
- Exceptionally strong molded & gelcoated pilothouse hardtop and window frame with fixed side window.
- Insignia white gelcoat deck with molded sand- textured non-skid and toe-rails. Optional contrasting non-skid color - Buff (light beige)
- Convertible pilothouse enclosed by clear, custom roll-up, double-polished Strada glass vinyl windows with acrylic/vinyl border to match buff non-skid. Windows and aft entry door roll-up in place without having to remove and store below. Center section, of 3 aft curtains, rolls up separately as the door with a combination window/screen opening.
- Dual opening windshields with safety glass and electric wiper/washers.
- 316 stainless deck drains (P&S) divert dirt/soot into gray water system and out transom
- Muir electric windlass with rope/chain gypsy w/chain snub, chain protector on deck, deck & console buttons.
- Custom-styled hi-polish stainless bow roller and chocks with hi-polish stainless Lewmar 15 kg claw anchor.
- 12" 316 stainless Super Yacht “Profile” bow cleats (2) and 10” side-deck and stern cleats (4) with matching bow chocks (2) having 22mm opening.
- Stainless 1¼” foredeck safety rail
- with Guest stainless 70,000 CP remote controlled spotlight mounted on top for “no-glare” visibility forward at night.
- Stainless handrails (6 pairs) on cabin trunk, pilothouse roof, side windshield frame, aft of pilothouse for boarding and under pilothouse roof aft of piloting chairs and companionway entrance.
- Full width transom seat with gloss varnished Adirondack style teak backrest and 3” Ultra Leather cushions w/piping. Snap-on, weather cover preserves upholstery and the only exposed varnished wood on deck from weathering.
- Molded boarding steps (P&S) in cockpit with teak decking tread optional.
- Large storage compartments under cockpit sole with hinged lids, overboard drains and lockdown
- Pilothouse deck hinges upward 40 degrees on power screw lifts for engine compartment access.
- Single Yanmar 440 horsepower, 6-cylinder, freshwater cooled, turbo-charged diesel with top speed over 35 mph. This is a Tier 2 common rail electronic engine with full electronic controls.
- ZF 80-1 A high performance 7 degree down-angle transmission with 1.1567:1 gear ratio with standard Yanmar 80 amp alternator.
- Fly by wire single-lever throttle control for optimum response.
- Yanmar digital engine controls and readouts for tachometer/engine hour meter, voltmeter, oil pressure, water temperature, fuel flow and fuel level.
- UL approved fuel shutoffs and fuel/air Separators in vent line.
- 900 Series Racor fuel filter with spare cartridge.
- Sound-insulated cockpit floors and bulkheads surrounding engine.
- Manganese bronze strut with cutlass bearing
- 2" Aquamet 22 stainless shaft with 4-blade 20x22, .85, #3 Cup bronze prop w/streamlined zinc.
- PSS dripless shaft seal.
- Dual custom Luther aluminum fuel tanks with 150-gallon total capacity.
- Parker 221FR fire resistant USCG Class 1 high-tensile, steel-wire-braid-reinforced, blue-rubber fuel hoses.
- Marelon engine raw water intake seacock with bronze strainer having fresh water engine flush connection.
- Custom Sounddown “Silencer” muffler and exhaust system with double-layer of Sounddown insulating tiles over prop pocket.
- Stainless engine air intakes (4) under cockpit coamings.
- Fiberglass drip pan below engine and transmission.
- Fireboy fire suppressant system in engine compartment with portable extinguisher in cockpit recess.
- Yanmar engine spares kit and service manual
- Nothern Lights 5.5KW, 3 Cylinder Generator
- Recessed, hinge-out, Custom backlit electrical panel to starboard of companionway with 25-12v DC breakers over 11-125/250v 50 Amp breakers.
- Digital AC and DC monitors
- Cantalupi halogen cabin reading lights (4) in cabin.
- Overhead Cantalupi halogen spotlights over galley (3), head (2), saloon table (2), piloting console (2) and pilothouse (2) on 3 dimmer switches.
- Courtesy lights (4) cockpit, saloon and head.
- Engine compartment lights (3)
- Stainless 12V outlets (3) at entertainment center, nav and helm stations.
- 505 ampere hour absorbed glass-mat battery capacity with 2-Group 4D 200 AH house and 1-Group 31 105 AH engine-start controlled by vapor proof master switch.
- Dual 30-amp AC shore power system with reverse polarity indicator and 2-50' shore power cords.
- GFIC protected 110V outlets (4) in head, galley, entertainment center and navigation console.
- Spotlight in non-glare location on bowrail with remote console controls w/space for 1” rail clamp-on burgee staff.
- Navigation and anchoring lights
- Bonded electrical system and underwater fittings.
- Tagged modular wiring.
- 2013 Magnum pure sine 2800W continuous / 3900W surge inverter.
- Link 2000 battery controller.
- Clarion Stereo System with CD Changer, 400W Amplifier, IPod jack and 4 Speakers
- Raymarine Marine Navigation System with E120 Plotter, Raystar GPS, High Definition Sonar, 4KW Radar VHF with Hinge Down Antenna
- Raymarine VHF with hinge down antennae
- Raymarine SIG Hydraulic Autopilot
- Glomax digital TV antennae and TV with cable hook up and DVD player
- Pressure hot/cold water for galley with 10-gallon water heater and 58-gallon fresh water tank.
- Rule automatic, electric bilge pump with stainless topside thru-hull.
- 1 Bosworth high-capacity manual bilge pump.
- Vacuflush freshwater head with 20-gallon holding tank with both deck plate for pump-out station discharge and overboard discharge pump.
- Centralized gray water discharge system through transom to minimize thru-hulls.
- 316 Stainless side-deck drains into gray water system rather than through toe-rail, staining topsides.
- Gray water sump with strainer and clear inspection port for shower, icebox and AC condensate.
- Scandvik transom platform fresh water H/C shower.
Interior and Galley
Large wrap-around saloon lounge in 5” dual-density, bolstered and buttoned Ultraleather upholstery
- Satin varnished saloon table in cherry on removable base to allow for King size berth conversion or twin berths.
- Satin-varnished cherry bulkhead forward with anchor locker access doors.
- Cherry battened hull sides.
- Forward, head and galley bulkheads are epoxy-bonded and taped to hull and deck for additional structural support.
- Off-white laminated paneling with honeycomb core and cherry cornerposts and trim on head walls and cabinet sides.
- Beautifully framed cherry cabinets and drawers, finished with satin varnish.
- Pushbutton latches on cabinet doors and drawers
- Gloss varnished teak & holly cabin sole that is removable for ease of maintenance.
- Privacy pull shades over hull ports.
- Corian counter tops in galley, side table and head vanity in oyster pattern to complement cherry.
- Lined storage compartments (5) outboard of settee backrest and under saloon settee.
- Large bureau drawers (2) and shoe locker under entertainment center. Optional storage shelves (p&s) with 2.5” fiddles, forward of hull ports and outboard over the forepeak lounge are available for additional bedding/duffel storage when cruising.
- Large forepeak anchor locker.
- Off-white, foam backed vinyl headliner.
- Head door, when open, serves as large dressing mirror and privacy door, blocking view from deck without having to close companionway entrance.
- Supplemental 8x12 dressing mirror in main saloon.
- Hanging locker to port of companionway entrance with outboard storage shelves is closed off by inward swinging 2-section companionway door.
- Electrical panels are mounted on recessed, hinge-out door to starboard of companionway entrance.
- Enclosed head/shower to starboard with countertop cabinet, enclosed locker under sink w/stainless TP holder, towel rings (2) and shower-sump.
- Teak companionway steps with tool storage.
- Panasonic NN-T888S stainless steel 1.1 cu.ft. 850-watt convection microwave oven with 4 way cooking: convection bake/combo/microwave/broil.
- Recessed sink with removable Corian cover.
- Surface mounted single-burner Princess ceramic electric cooktop.
- 3-drawers for flatware, utensils and rolled goods under cooktop.
- Large 5 cu. ft. dual access drawer or top-loading icebox with Seafrost 12v electric refrigeration w/2 ice trays, divider shelves, condiments rack, piston supported lid and drain to sump with strainer.
- Large above-counter 3-door storage cabinet.
- Storage locker with shelf for pots/pans, rolled goods and cleaning supplies under sink. Flip panel to large Rubbermaid trash bin.
- General Ecology Seagull water purifier.
- Overhead stainless safety handrail doubles as towel drying bar.
Additional factory options
- Muir Windlass, Bow Roller, Stainless Claw Anchor Rode/Chain
- Stainless Bow Rail and Spotlight
- Stidd Recliner Piloting Seats in lieu of Standard in Sand Ultraleather
- Teak Pilothouse and aft cockpit decking
- Adirondack Stern Seat
- Include Removable Folding Starboard
- Stern Seat Section when Transom Door Selected
- Swim Platform with Telescoping Ladder, H&C Shower, Grab Handle
- Transom Door to Starboard
- Teak Pilothouse Table w/Leaf, Gloss Varnished on Polished Stainless Pedesta
- Gloss Varnished Teak-Rimmed 24" Destroyer Wheel in lieu of Standard
- Docklines & Fenders w/Whips (4 each)
- Fresh water Washdown
- Ultraleather Upholstery on Deck and below
- Custom StrataGlass Pilothhouse Curtains with Stamoid Border (off-white)
- Varnished Cherry Battens on Hull in lieu of Padded Vinyl
- All-Cherry Forward Bulkhead in lieu of Herreshoff-type Cherry Framed Off-White Laminate
- Yanmar 440 HP Diesel in lieu of Standard 370 HP
- Stainless Dual Trumpet Electric Horn
- Side-Power SP55S Bow and Stern Thruster
- 12 Volt Seafrost Refrigeration w/2 Ice Trays
- General Ecology Seagull Water Purifier
- 16000 BTU Marine-Air Conditioning split system with Reverse Cycle Heat and Diverter Valve to Pilothouse
- Nothern Lights 5.5KW, 3 Cylinder Generator
- Princess Single Burner Ceramic
- Cooktop (with AC System)
- Panasonic Stainless 800W Microwave with 4 Cook Options (with AC System)
- V Berth filler with custom linens
- Textilene covers for windows, 2014
- Cockpit cover
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.