2010 Judge Oxford 37
Yacht price :
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION...
The Oxford 37 was specifically designed to be a fast, efficient, and timelessly styled down east boat to deliver her owners from destination to destination.
Knowing that the Chesapeake delivered some of the best cruising grounds in the world stretched over her nearly 12,000 miles of shoreline, the design brief was quite obvious for the Oxford 37- be able to step on board late Friday afternoon and be in any number of weekend destinations within an hour or two.
If you’re heading south to Florida and beyond, your first day, leave Annapolis and seven hours later be in Currituck, NC averaging 25 mph and two mpg and using less than 60% of her range at that speed.
CLASSIC CHESAPEAKE BAY BOAT
MODERN EXPRESS CRUISING
ALL IN A BOAT THAT IS BUILT TO STAND THE TEST OF TIME
THE JUDGE YACHTS WAY!
The Bill Judge built OXFORD 37 is a boat that will be noticed. Be-it on the water as she cruises effortlessly past other boats at 27 knots, only burning 18GHP, or at the dock where you will see the attention to detail put in every strand of her hand laid hull built in the heart of the Chesapeake Bay boating community.
Powered by a Cummins QSB 5.9 480HP engine, the direct shaft drive moves the boat with ease and very low maintenance. Her interior appointments leave very little to be desired. Her bridge deck doubles as an entertaining area with wrap around seating and a table to port, a galley with Two Burner Range, Microwave, Stainless Sink and over under Fridge/Freezer. A Next Gen 3.5 kW Generator and 16,000 BTU AC ensure that this is a multi season boat and you will be comfortable at anchor or on the dock.
A very spacious Island Queen Berth, ample storage and hanging lockers, and Separate Head and Shower facilities allow for maximum comfort when staying on board. The cockpit with seating for 6 and overhead hardtop make for comfortable enjoyment outdoors.
Schedule a showing today to see why this rare boat is purpose built for passionate boaters who seek uncompromising quality in a boat that delivers every step of the way to your next destination!
- Oxford 37
- Annapolis Bert Jabins, MD, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- True Love
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 37 ft - 11.28 meter
- 12 ft - 3.66 meter
- Dry Weight:
- Draft - max:
- 2 ft 5 in - 0.74 meter
- Draft - min:
- Bridge Clearance:
- QSB 5.9
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Direct Drive
- Fuel Type:
- 480 (Individual), 480 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 158 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 30 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 25 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Accommodations - Master Stateroom
- Island Queen birth with custom foam mattress. Easy entry from either side.
- Teak Linen Drawers
- Hanging Lockers Port and Starboard
- Split Head Shower - Head to starboard and Stand Up Shower to port
- Opening ports and overhead hatch with screens
Bridgedeck - Saloon - Galley Up
- Galley to Starboard
- Stainless Steel Sink
- Two Burner Propane Cooktop
- Corian counter top with inserts to cover sink and range
- Over-Under Refrigerator and Freezer
- Opening Side and Aft windows with screens
- Stainless Steel Overhead Handrails
- Convertable wrap around seating to port with forward or aft facing mates chair.
- Telescoping table in port seating area
- Next Gen 3.5kW Generator
- Marair 16,000 BTU AC & Heat
- Sidepower Bow and Stern Thrusters
- (4) AGM Batteries
- Battery Charger
- Hydraulic Steering
- (2) 1500 GPH Bilge Pumps
- QL Trim Tabs
- Trolling Valve
- Furuno 3D NavNet
- 4kW Radar
- RayMarine Autopilot w/ Gyro
- Standard Horizon VHF
Deck and Hardware
- Stern Bench Seat with Sunbrella cushions
- Aft Facing Cockpit Seating
- Alexseal Yachts Finish Hull Paint
- Polished Anodized Aluminum Bow Rail
- (6) Stainless Steel Cleats
- Cockpit Lighting – LED
- Courtesy Lights
- Extended Hard Top Over Cockpit
- Center Opening Windshield
- Stainless Steel Rod Holders
- (3) Windshield Wipers
- Propane Locker
NPYS DisclaimerThe Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Please contact Ken Comerford or Grady Byus in our Annapolis office. North Point Yacht Sales is dedicated to helping you find the right boat.. Cell # 410-991-1511
Ken@NorthPointYachtSales.com or Grady@NorthPointYachtSales.com
Come See Why North Point Yacht Sales is making a difference! Call today Office 410-280-2038