2004 Beneteau 50
Yacht price :
"Al Dente" is a ONE owner, 2 Cabin example of Beneteau's 50 Flagship Model. Farr Designed, she is expertly proportioned and capable in any sea state!
Fully capable of a Trans-Atlantic crossing, "Al Dente" has been sailed exclusively in seasonal New England Waters!
Expertly maintained, she shows her pride of ownership under sail and at the docks!
She will make her next family feel right at home as either a waterfront condo, a weekend sailer or a long term live-aboard!!
Please call to make an appointment to get aboard!!
- Mystic, CT, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Al Dente
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Farr Yacht Design
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 51 ft - 15.54 meter
- 50 ft 9 in - 15.47 meter
- 14 ft 8 in - 4.47 meter
- Dry Weight:
- 28660 lbs
- Draft - max:
- 5 ft 11 in - 1.8 meter
- Draft - min:
- Bridge Clearance:
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 100 (Individual), 100 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 132 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 264 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
Dependability, performance, comfort at anchor or underway, independence and versatility all have equal parts to play in this FARR Yacht Design. This luxuous bluewater cruiser, the inimitable Beneteau 50 is in a true class of her own.
The Beneteau 50 Is Impressive.
An Expansive Salon Features Elegant Cherry Finished Cabinetry That's Finely Crafted & Offers A True Sense Luxury. At The Forward Bulkhead, A Free Standing, Furniture Quality, China Cabinet Is Fitted With Clear Leaded Glass. A Focal Point Of The Salon, It Also Provides A Secure Store For Formal Glasses & Dishware Ajacent To The Dining Table. White Leather Salon Cushions Along With Natural Light From Numerous Opening Ports & Overhead Hatches, Allow A Bright, Appealing Setting.
Housekeeping & Pride Of Ownership Are Notable.
- White Leather Salon Cushions
- 3 Zone AC / Heat System - 35,000 BTUs
- Comfortable Dinette Seating For Six
- Aft Facing Navigation Center w/ Chart Table/Desk
- Central Vacuum System
- Flat Panel TV / DVD Player
- Imtra LED Side Lights (2017)
- Gleeb Creek Custom Teak Companion Door Way & Hatch Screens
The Owner's Stateroom Is Forward. Designed With Tall Standing Headroom & Set Back From The Bow Area, The Dimensions Are Broadened, Allowing An Accessible, Full Comfortable Bed w/ New Custom Handcrafted Mattress (2017). Additionally, Large "His & Hers" Lockers & Drawer Space, Double Settees, Desk / Vanity Area Plus An Accommodating En Suite Head (Head and hoses replaced 2018) w/ Separate Shower and "Seagull" Water Filter For The Vanity.
The Boat's Aft Beam Allowed Generous Space For The Design Of This Stateroom & It's Fitted With Features To Make Your Guests Welcomed. Located Adjacent To The Main Head (Head and hoses replaced 2018), It's Bright & Spacious. There's A Large Hanging Locker, Dressing Settee, Shelf Space, Opening Ports, Hatch, Lighting Including Reading Lamps. Nautical Blue Bed Coverings Blend Easily With The Cabin Wood & White Headliner.
Deck and Hull
This Bruce Farr Hull Is A Fast, Powerful Design & Built To Cross Oceans. A Complex Grid System Provides Stiffness & Is Engineered To Collectively Support The Rigging, Keel & Engine - While Lowering Center Gravity
- Optional 100hp Yanmar Turbo Offers. True 8.5 Knot Cruise Speed
- Dual Helm w/ Leather Wrapped Wheels - Primary Winch Located At Each
- Bow Thruster - Dual Prop
- Lofrans Windlass w/ Helm & Forward Deck Controls
- Bow Locker w/ Organized Custom Shelving & Extended Custom Access Ladder
- Kato Marine Cockpit Arch w/ Davit System
- Teak Cap Rails, Cockpit Settees & Sole
- Varnished - Removable Mahogany Cockpit Table w/ Canvas Storage Case
- Cockpit Mounted Pad Eyes
- Cockpit Shower - H&C
The Step-Down Galley Area Is To Starboard - Aft Of The Salon. Bright & Well Ventilated, It Features 3 Opening Ports & Deck Hatch. The Large Freezer & Front Loading Refrigerator Extend To The Salon Area In Easy Reach Of Thirsty Crew & Offer Additional Counter Space. An Abundance Of Handy Lockers Above & Below The Counter Top Is Complemented With A Stand Of Drawers.
- Larger Force 10 - 3 Burner Stove / Oven w/ Broiler - Upgraded From Original
- Seagull Water Filter in 2 Bowl Stainless Steel Sink
- LED Lighting (2018)
- Bulkhead Trash Door Empties Through Cockpit Locker
- Upgraded Sea Frost Refrigerator & Freezer w/ External Controls
Electronics and Navigation
A Carefully Considered Electronics Package Is Designed With Networking, Accessibility & Redundancy In Mind
- 2 - Helm Magnetic Compasses
- 2 VHF Radios - (1st) At Nav Station - ICOM M604 w/ Remote Command Mic At Port Helm Station (2nd) At Starboard Helm - ICOM 504 w/ Remote Mic At Radar/Chart Plotter Instrument Pod.
- 3 - Multi Displays - One At Each Helm - Additional Unit At Nav Station
- 2 - Wind Direction & Speed Displays
- 3 - H-1000 Autopilot Controls - One At Each Helm - One At Nav Station
- Raymarine C-120 12" Color Chartplotter/Radar w/ 4kw / 48 Mile Radome
- Garmin Color Chartplotter w/ XM Weather Module
- Masthead TV Antenna
- Sony AM/FM/XM Stereo w/ 5 disc CD Changer - Includes Salon & Waterproof Cockpit Speakers.
- GPS, VHF, &AM/FM Antenna's replaced (2019)
AC / Shore Power
- 110 Volt Breaker Panel
- Polarity Indicator
- 2 - 30 Amp Shore Power Cords
- 3500 Watt Zantrax Invertor w/ Link 2000 Remote / Battery Monitor
- AC Volt Meter
- Multiple Outlets - GFI Protected
DC / Battery System
- 12 Volt Breaker Panel
- DC Volt Meter
- 4 - Deep Cycle 4-D House Batteries In Custom Box -
- 3 - Deep Cycle Group 31 Starter & Bow Thruster Batteries - (2017)
- 2 Battery Chargers - 40 Amp & 140 Amp
- Battery Selector Switches
- 12 Volt Cabin & Reading Lights
- 12 Volt Cabin Fans
Sails and Rigging
A Powerful Sail Plan Includes In-Mast Roller Furling Mainsail & 150% Genoa Provides Simplicity Plus A Balanced Rig That Sails Efficiently On & Off The Wind.
All Running Rigging Is Conveniently Led Through Dedicated Sheet Stoppers - To The Security Of The Cockpit
- Furling Mast - w/ New Main by "Sperry Sails" (2017)
- Roller Furling Mainsail & 150% Genoa
- 2 - Lewmar 66 Primary Winches
- 2 - Lewmar Maneuvering Winches - One Is Electric
- Spinnaker / Utility Halyard
- Dual - Plastimo Tube Type - Permanent Radar Reflectors
Mechanical and Systems
- Optional 100hp Yanmar - Provides True 8.5 Knot Cruise Speed
- New Single Lever Throttle/Shifter (2018)
- New Transmission (2018)
- Cockpit Propane Locker w/ 2 Tanks
- 11 Gal. Hot Water Heater
- Manual & Electric Bilge Pumps
- 3 Blade Prop
- 2 Holding Tanks w/ Deck & Gravity Discharges
- Freshwater Wash Down - Fore & Aft
- Solid Integral Stainless Steel Davits/Bimini Support, Radar Arch
- Cockpit Cushions
- Full Dodger w/Makrolon Glass (2017)
- Free Standing Full Cockpit Bimini w/ Connector To Dodger (2017)
Al Dente Is Offered As A Complete, Turnkey, Sail-A-Way Vessel.
- 65' CQR Anchor w/ 200' 3/8 BBB Chain
- 45' Anchor w/ 40' Chain & 250' Rode
- Misc. Safety Gear
- Misc. Handling Gear
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
North Point Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Springline Yacht Sales.