2007 Beneteau 423
Yacht price :
Built on a tradition of quality, safety, comfort and performance, the Beneteau 423 is a confident bluewater hull that appeals to a broad spectrum of sailors, from hardcore voyagers to casual weekenders.
Equinox's 2 stateroom interior is incredibly spacious and provides an abundance of natural light and ventilation. Her current owners have done a wonderful job of taking a great boat and intelligently making her better. This boat not only looks great but has everything you would want for serious cruising.
Blue Awlgrip Hull
Upgraded Yanmar Diesel
Custom Aluminum Arch with Davits and Solar
Many Important Systems Upgrades
This boat is 100% ready to take you on your adventure. Don't wait, she won't last long.
- Galesville, MD, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 42 ft - 12.8 meter
- 43 ft 2 in - 13.16 meter
- 12 ft 11 in - 3.94 meter
- Dry Weight:
- Draft - max:
- 5 ft 7 in - 1.7 meter
- Draft - min:
- Bridge Clearance:
- 54 ft 6 in - 16.61 meter
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 54 (Individual), 54 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 53 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 154 gallons - 2 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 22 gallons - 2 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
- Blue Awlgrip Hull and Canvas - Sorry no Beneteau green here.
- Engine Driven Cabin Heater and full cockpit enclosure - No more cold late season trips down the ICW or chilly N.E. mornings.
- Primary Racor Fuel Filter Moved - No more digging through the back cabin to check and change filters.
- Fridge and Freezer Completely Rebuilt and Improved - 8" of insulation with top loading freezer as well as front and top loading fridge. Better access and more efficient operation.
- New Sails and Running Rigging in 2017, Electric Winches - Cruisers deserve new sails too, but they should be easy to handle.
- Green Power Generation - Quiet anchorage with solar and wind.
- Yanmar Diesel & Bow Thruster - Easy and reliable operations.
- Optional Real Teak and Holly Cabin Sole - Adds a warm and luxury feel to the interior.
The walk-through cockpit features full canvas a fixed table with dual fold up leaves and center storage space, generous seating with teak inlays, and plenty of storage space. The cockpit is easy to move around and functional for sailing, and a great place to gather when it's time to relax and recount the day's sailing.
Step through the companionway and you will feel the warmth of Beneteau's signature beautifully finished woodwork in the main salon. Enhanced with a full real teak and holly cabin sole.
The spacious salon has a large dinette to starboard with ample seating for your family and/or friends, a settee to port, and a forward facing chart table with plenty of room for electronics, charts, or a lap top.
There is a large master cabin forward with a centerline berth and its own head with separate shower. A generous hanging locker and plenty of drawer and cabinet storage provides plenty of space for cloting and gear.
The aft cabin has a large athwartships berth, plenty of light and ventilation, a hanging locker, and lots of storage space. It also has its own door to the aft head for privacy.
This two-cabin beauty was one of Beneteau's most popular performance cruisers built. The 423 features large forward and aft cabins, each with room for two to sleep comfortably plus a convertible dinette for extra sleeping capacity, a private head and shower in each with a separate shower in the forward compartment.
- Master suite with large centerline forward berth - Custom E.J. Schrader mattress, (2018)
- Extensive storage via drawers, lockers and hanging lockers
- EnSuite electric head with separate shower stall.
- Ventilation via 3 overhead hatches, opening hull ports and 12v fans.
- Large aft cabin berth
- Ventilation via opening ports and 12v fans
- Aft electric head with access to both main salon and aft cabin
A large workable galley with plenty of storage and counter top space will appeal to the gourmet as well as the casual cook. The galley is neatly tucked away on port and provides great working space. It's easy to work under way as the galley is out of the traffic flow and in a protected space that allows you to stay put when the boat is heeling. There is plenty of storage for food, cook ware, cleaning supplies
- Water cooled Frigiboat refrigeration system (2014) - New fridge and freezer boxes with added insulation (8") and fridge that has both top and front-loading access and freezer with separate access
- Rectangular stainless steel double sink
- Hot & cold pressurized mixer tap.
- Gimballed 3-burner stainless steel stove w/oven & stainless steel safety bar
- Custom stove cover for added counter space when not in use
- 110 Volt microwave oven operates off shore power or inverter
- Double cabinet under sink with waste bin
- Stowage unit with lockers, towel holder & shelves
- Closed shelves for stowage above, cutlery drawer under counter
Varnished Moabi wood bulkheads with cherry stain throughout the salon provide a warm, rich look to the interior
- Salon companionway w/non-slip surface and curved stairs to provide safe, level entry while under way
- Custom upholstery
- Handrails provide additional safety when entering or leaving cabin
- Forward facing chart table w/lid & wood fiddle
- Storage throughout main salon
- Drawer storage under chart table
- 12 Volt / 110 Volt electrical panel with 12 Volt socket
- Navigator's seat w/locker under
- FM stereo with CD player, 12 disk changer and Sirrus satellite radio.
- Speakers in salon and (waterproof) in cockpit
- 110 Volt sockets
- Port side full length settee
- Port & starboard storage over settee and dinette
- U-shaped dinette with expansion leaf and insert cushion.
- Stowage under settees
- Stowage along the hull
- (4) Opening hull ports with screens and curtains
- Panoramic windows on deck with privacy shades - All seals replaced in 2016
- (2) Opening deck hatches w/blind/screen
- 12v Fans
- Chart table red lighting for improved night vision
- Salon lighting: (5) LED white/red overhead lights, reading lights
Hull and Deck
Hull of hand-laid solid GRP bonded to a structural grid/hull liner of directional fiberglass/GRP for a strong, stiff, light composite. Vinylester hull barrier coat to resist osmotic blistering and zone-specific stitchmat laminates for specific increased strength optimization.
Cored GRP sandwich construction for stiffness, thermal and acoustic insulation and lighter weight. Solid fiberglass reinforcements in high load areas. Integral unidirectional GRP deck beams for added strength. Main bulkheads bonded 360° to the hull and deck for rigid torsional and compressive strength. Internal hull/deck joint with chemical and mechanical bonding complete the structurally superior build of this boat.
- Excellent molded in non-slip pattern on decks
- (6) Opening deck hatches
- (8) Opening ports
- Companion way with traditional boards and swinging doors
- Stainless steel open bow pulpit w/ nav lights
- Stainless steel stern pulpit
- Stainless steel life lines, New (2018)
- Atlantic Towers custom aluminum arch with davits and solar panel mounts (2015)
- Stainless Steel wind generator mount with Marinekinetic wind generator (2014)
- Molded in raised bulwark with aluminum cap rail for safe movement on decks and low maintenance.
- Handrails on coachroof
- Spreader lights
- (4) Cockpit stowage lockers
- Teak inlaid cockpit seats
- Lighted compass at helm
- GRP cockpit table w/2 drop leaves fitted w/locker, bottle stowage, & SS handrail
- (2) Waterproof speakers
- (2) Winch handle holders
- (2) 110 Volt shore power connections on transom
- Self-draining cockpit
- 2-bottle gas locker with 2 bottles included
- Fold up helm seat for easy access to swim platform
- Swim ladder to starboard
- Hot & cold cockpit shower
- (2) Bow rollers w/ permanent anchor stowage
- (6) Stainless steel mooring cleats w/rub strakes
- Self-draining anchor rode/chain well w/hatch
- Electric windlass w/ remote control
- Raymarine E80 Chartplotter at helm
- Raymarine ST60002 Type 2 Autopilot at helm
- Raymarine 2kw Radar and AIS Transponder
- Raymarine (4) ST60 Displays on cabintop - 2 Graphic, 1 Tridata, 1 wind
- Icom M422 VHF w/ RAM
- Sirius satellite weather integrated with chartplotter
- Sirius satellite radio
- 12 position CD changer
- Sony Stereo system with cabin and cockpit speakers
- Removable wifi booster antenna and router
- Toshiba LED TV with remote
- Digital TV antenna at mast head
- 12v panel at nav station
- 120v panel at nav station
- 2 x 260kw Kyocera KD260GX-LFB2 solar panels on arch (2015)
- Marinekinetix Wind generator (2014)
- 3 x 4D house batteries (2016)
- 1 grp 27 engine start
- Custom crossover battery selection switch
- Xantrex Link 2000 Monitor
- Heart F-20 400 amp Inverter for master cabin outlets
- Xantrex Truecharge 40+ multi stage 120v smart charger
- (2) 30 Amp shore power inlets aft
- Dual zone, 19,000 BTU total, reverse cycle Cruisair AC/Heat
- Engine driven cabin heater systems
- Yanmar diesel 4JH4E - Approximately 2000 hours
- Custom installed and relocated Racor primary fuel filter
- 6hp Lewmar bow thruster with control at helm
- 3 blade Max-Prop feathering prop with line cutter
- Tohatsu 9.8 two stroke dingy engine
- Oil and filters changed regularly (100 hour intervals)
- Oil and water temp gauges
Sails and Sail Handling
- Deck stepped Anodized Aluminum Mast w/ double aft swept Spreaders
- In Mast Furling Mainsail - New (2017)
- 140% Roller Furling Genoa - New (2017)
- All winches are Lewmar chrome finish self-tailing
- 2-Upgraded #48ECST Lewmar Electric Primary Winches
- 1-Upgraded #40 EST Lewmar electric cabin top winch
- 1-#40CST Lewmar manual cabin top winch
- Winch handles
- Anodized Aluminum Boom
- 8- Sheet Stoppers
- Genoa Sheet Tracks
- All Sail Control Lines led aft to Cockpit
- Gennaker gear option package
- Large Cockpit Table with removable varnished wood drop leaves.
- Walk-thru Transom with Swim Platform and wet storage
- Custom 4-bow Bimini with aft mesh Custom Dodger with window covers
- Large Connector Bimini to Dodger
- Helm & Table Cover
- Full set of Cockpit Cushions
- Winter Cover
- Transom Swim Ladder
- Spade anchor - 100'