2015 Dufour 560 Grand Large - Exclusive 56
Yacht price :
$50,000 price reduction January 2020!
**Many of the upgrades found on the new Dufour Exclusive 56 are found on this boat! Get the latest model at a much better value in this lightly used boat!**
Caprice has all the extras you need and is ready to sail away. Generator, AC, Radar, Bow and Stern Thruster, Raymarine Electronics, Cockpit Canvas, and more!
The Dufour 560 Grand Large is one of the flagship of the Dufour line. With a cockpit and salon that verge on catamaran like space, the Dufour 560 sails like a high performance yacht. All sailing controls are lead aft for ease of sailing, with a cockpit and salon that are generously appointed for entertainment. Experience truly refined luxury in every aspect of Caprice.
One of the most unique aspects of the Dufour 560 is its galley forward, allowing for more use of the larger space as the entertaining salon, while encouraging a more functional and yet social galley.
Come see why this Caprice is a great fit for charter, private cruising, or easy day sailing at your home port!
- 560 Grand Large - Exclusive 56
- Brooklin, ME, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 56 ft - 17.07 meter
- 56 ft 3 in - 17.15 meter
- 16 ft 6 in - 5.03 meter
- Dry Weight:
- Draft - max:
- 7 ft 3 in - 2.21 meter
- Draft - min:
- Bridge Clearance:
- Volvo Penta
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 150 (Individual), 150 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 132 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 180 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
- Yacht Canvas Custom Dodger, Wheel Covers, Cockpit Table Cover, and Convertible Bimini
- Custom Cockpit Cushions
- 6KW Northern Lights Generator with Custom Platform
- Raymarine 4KW 18' Hi-Def Digital Radar on SS Kato Mast Mount
- Upgraded Cockpit Speakers
- VHF Radio with Cockpit Ram Mic
- Custom Jet Thruster Bow and Stern Thruster
- 6 Interior Fans
- Mooring: 1400W electrical windlass (LEWMAR ) fixed stainless steel anchor arm (32kg delta anchor and 100mt chain OPT)
- LED navigation light and tri-color mast head light
- Bow pulpits: Stainless, opening for easy access and for spinnaker handling
- Stern pulpits: Jackstaff bracket, navigation light, and opening lifelines with hook.
- Stanchions: With 2 rows of life-lines, one opening gate each side.
- Mooring cleat: 6, aluminium.(SIZE)
- Chainplates: 2 backstay chainplates, external side deck chainplates
- Fuel deck fillers: 2
- Water deck fillers: 3
- Safety gear: Safety harness padeye in cockpit floor and wood hand rail along coachroof
- Mainsheet tracks: On coachroof with adjusting car (2440 mm). STD
- Genoa tracks: 2 genoa sheet tracks, plunger-adjustable low-lead cars
- Genoa self tacking track
- Through-deck fitting: Stainless swan-neck for electrical and electronic cables
- Deck organizers: 2 deck 4-sheave organizers for halyard, sheet and reef line returns.
- Halyard winches: 2 halyard winches (T 55 LEWMAR) on coachroof.
- Mainsail halyard side winch ELECTRICAL
- Primary winches: 2 genoa sheet winches (T55 LEWMAR) at helm positions
- Jamcleats: 2 rows of jamcleats port / starboard level with the companionway
- Furler line jamcleats: 1 at aft end of sidedeck
- Hatch covers: Sliding companionway hatch in Plexiglas.
- Flush deck hatches: 5 X T60 + 6 X T20 flush hatches on deck (LEWMAR)
- Cockpit bench seats: Teak covered. (1975 mm)
- Helmsman's seat: Teak covered.
- Cockpit floor: Teak cockpit floor(opt)
- Port bench seat: convertible into a sun deck.
- Lockers: 1 large side locker to Stbd with strut-assisted closing and fixing for padlock.
- Helm: GRP instrument console with (2) 900mm diameter steering wheels (BLACK)
- Cockpit table: wood cockpit table with GRP structure
- Cockpit table Storage: storage space
- Handrail: Stainless, on cockpit table + 1 in each steering column
- Shower: Hot and cold water in aft central section
- Shore supply: Stbd helm position
- Bathing ladder: Foldaway stainless bathing ladder.
- Engine controls: At starboard helm position
- Compasses: 2 on columns
- Gas locker: Under port helmsman's seat
- BIB locker: Under floor
- Emergency tiller: A stainless tiller with deck plate for access
- Large lockable deck hatch T60 hatch
- Ladder, handrails
- Bow thruster access
- Chain locker and windlass access
- As an option, the forepeak can be fitted as a 1 or 2 person crew cabin
- Opening transom giving access to swim platform / tender garage with ELECTRIC mechanism (Optional)
- Access to tender garage is from deck and transom
- Access to steering system
Sails and Rigging
- Mast: Anodized aluminum with 2 levels of swept spreaders, in-mast mainsail furling
- Rigging: 9/10 fractional
- Mast stepping: On deck
- Lights: Anchor and steaming lights and deck flood (LED)
- Topping lift: Boom topping lift cleats.
- Boom: Anodized aluminum equipped for 2 continuous reefs.
- Furler: Manual roller furling genoa system (FACNOR).
- Standing rigging: Continuous in stainless single-strand cable, chrome-plated bronze rigging screws, comprising: forestay, backstay bridle with twin rigging screws, inter and lower shrouds.
- Backstay: double mechanically adjusted
- Running rigging: main and genoa halyards, boom topping lift, main and genoa sheets, 2 continuous reef lines, leech tensioner, 1mainsheet car adjustments, furling line, downhaul tackle. (MAIN and JIB halyard in spectra)
- Mainsail: Furling mainsail (Dacron)
- Genoa: Furling genoa with UV-protection (Dacron)
- Circuit:12 V
- Distribution panel: 18 functions with circuit-breakers, voltmeter 12V / 110V
- Socket: 12 V on electrical distribution panel.
- Isolator: 1 per set of batteries
- 12V / 60 Ah battery charger
- 12V / 110 V
- 12V & 110V electric outlets in galley, chart table and each cabin
- Engine Battery = 140 Ah
- Service Batteries = 3 x 140 Ah
- Water tanks: 2 polyethylene water tanks with inspection holes and electric gauges. 193gal capacity
- Electric bilge pump: With strainer, controlled from electrical distribution panel
- Manual bilge pump: Operated from cockpit.
- Bilge sump: Sump built into keel, access to strainer
- Hot water: Water-heater via heat-exchanger
- Hot water tank: Pressurized water pump unit
- Shower waste: Electric shower pump
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.